Saturday, August 18, 2018

RETIRED SET SATURDAY~Spooky Cat

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!

Today I am showcasing Spooky Cat Photopolymer stamp set.  This fun stamp set came out in the Holiday Catalog in 2017! 
I found a fun Halloween emblem in a collection of Project Life.  I wish I had more but there was only one.  So cute!  Using the Big Shot, I embossed the Basic Black card stock with the current Embossing folder, Oh My Stars.
I just love Halloween.  Don't you?   I know, I know it's no where near Halloween however it is getting closer to the Holiday Catalog going live!! 
Yep, that's right!  The Holiday Catalog comes out on September 1st!  Be looking for yours in the mail if you are a regular customer of mine.  If you do not recieve one, no sweat!  Just message me and I will get one to you. 

Hope this card brought you some enjoyment and will bring out your creative juices! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment