Thursday, August 16, 2018

I am thankful for you~FMS 350

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES project to share with you today!

I am on a 'fall' kick it seems!  LOL  I started decorating my classroom (I am also a preschool teacher) with fall decor and it has really set my mind towards all things fall!
I used the Painted Harvest photopolymer stamp.
Card Stock used: Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie.
Using the Big Shot, I cut out my shapes with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Added texture with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.

Here is their sketch!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I absolutely love that sunflower stamp! Beautiful fall colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright stripes just pop behind your sunflower! Sweeet! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete