Monday, September 24, 2018

September Paper Pumpkin~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  Hope it was a glorious weekend.  I really, REALLY need a day between Saturday and Sunday!  ha-ha

Did you get your Paper Pumpkin kit yet? 
I just got my Paper Pumpkin for September in the mail!  Oh how cute!
The box is filled with supplies to create 24 adorable treat bags! 
Of course you can tweak it and create your own too!
Being I am a preschool teacher and I have a son in Kindergarten I made most of my little bags into treat holds, but I can't wait to see what other ideas everyone comes up with. 
Check them out online at www.pintrest.com/paperpumpkin

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment