Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Gather Together~PP 411 Challenge

Hello Stampers!

I took part in a fun PAPER PLAYERS Challenge!  This is what I came up with.
I used the Photopolymer Two-step stamp set, Painted Harvest.
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze
Extra supplies used:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Leaf Punch, Wink of Stella, All is Bright DSP.
Here is their sample!  Make sure you head over to the Paper Players to see this and other fabulous samples!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl... So love your sunflower! The coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Cheryl! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete