Friday, September 14, 2018

Scare up a little fun! Halloween countdown card!

Hello Stampers!
Friday is here!  So is our Halloween Countdown share!  I just got the Trick or Tweet stamp set.  So cute!!
I was not going to get this stamp set, but then when I seen how cute it stamped, I just had to get it!  Plus, with the Stampin' Blends Markers, coloring is a snap!
Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is my new favorite!  I love the fun design it creates!

Other materials used:
-Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, and Gorgeous Grape
-Ink; Black Memento Ink and Granny Apple Green
-Clear Rhinestones
-Pearlized Doilies
-Layering Circles framelits

This adorable sample idea was shared with me from a team member, Anita Roberts! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment