Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Holiday catalog goes LIVE! Plus, Batty Starry night card~

Hello Stampers!

The Holiday goes LIVE today!!  Make sure you check out the new catalog by downloading the pdf file on my page or head over to my online store at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net 
There are so many cute project ideas in this catalog!  If you are stuck, just look at the card or project samples in the catalog.

It's time!  Time to start the Halloween Countdown!  I start the countdown with this fun card.
You are going to love the new Spooky Bats Punch!  It's so much fun to use to create Halloween cards.  Teamed up with the Annual Catalog's Twinkle Builder Punch and you get a Halloween spooky card!
Card Stock used: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP: Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper
Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon
Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot
Spooky Sweets stamp set.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment