Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Merry and Bright FMS 356~

Hello Stampers!

I have a lovely FRESHLY MADE SKETCH to share with you today.
I decided to use my new Photopolymer Making Christmas Bright stamp set.
The ink colors used: Black Memento Ink, Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce. 
Card Stock: Whisper White, Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce. 
Additional materials used: Dimensionals, Snail adhesive, Silver Foil Paper and Glimmer Paper.
Here is their sample!  Make sure you head over to Freshly Made Sketches to see all the creative sketch designs! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card! I really love the those little light bulbs! So fun for the winter season! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a fun stamp set! Thank you for your nice comment!

      Delete
  2. What a fun and festive Christmas card. I love your choice of traditional colors and the glimmer paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete