Friday, September 28, 2018

Batty Trick or Treating~Halloween countdown card!

Hello Stampers!

 I have a unique Z type fold card for my Halloween Countdown project to share with you today.
Love the new Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and let's not forget Mango Melody! 
Lots of punches were used to create this card!  Starburst Punch, scallop circle Punch, Circle Punch, Cat Punch and the Spooky Bat Punch. Together with the Spooky Sweets stamp set they create a fun Halloween card!
As you can see, the 'Z' fold is not a whole half of the section, only 1 1/2" is folded back so it leaves a large section for decorating!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment