Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October Thank you Notes~

Hello Stampers!

Worked on some more of my October thank you notes!  I forgot to snap photos of these the first time I created them at the beginning of the month, I am glad I had to create some more so I could share them with you!  I really like this stamp set and how this project turned out.
Painted Harvest Photopolymer stamp set.
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Orange, Cajun Crazy, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Additional accessories: Paper Snips, Come Together Ribbon Combo, Stitched Shapes dies, paper snips,Glue Dots, Dimensionals.
Thank you notes sent out in October for any order placed in person or online.  Thank you for your business and support!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment