Monday, November 4, 2019

Ready for that Hole in One?

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.  I have a fun retirement card to share with you today.
On to Adventure Cling stamp set.  This guy reminds me of our awesome band instructor at the public school!  He loves golf and I can just imagine him wearing this outfit!  Ha-ha
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green and Whisper White.
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green light and dark, Pretty Peacock dark, Petal Pink light.
Additional materials: Layering Oval dies, Big Shot, Woodland Textured Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Banner Triple punch.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment