Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Ghoulish friends~

Hello Stampers!

Halloween is drawing nearer!  Are you dressing up this year?  Are you staying home and passing out treats?  Attending a Halloween party?  Or maybe just shutting off all the lights sitting down with a bowl of popcorn and watch a Halloween Movie!
As you sit and ponder what you might want to do on that special day I would like to share my project for today. 
Stamp set: Spooktacular Bash
Ornate Frames Dies
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
The Ornate Frames, this one is my favorite one!  You can leave it plain or layer it like I did with a sentiment.

Additional materials used: Stripped Metallic Ribbon
Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Big Shot Snail and dimensionals.


TODAY IS THE DAY!  24 HOUR SALE! 
You can learn more at my online store!  or click this LINK for PDF file.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment