Monday, October 28, 2019

Ghoul Friends Forever!

Hello Stampers!
Question, do you need a card in a snap?  Use DSP to help design your card.  Here is my Quick Card share for today using DSP!
Monster Bash DSP is perfect for a quick Halloween card!
I used the 2" Circle punch to cut out the Pumpkin Pie Card Stock then use the Starburst Punch to cut out the two Ghoul friends!
Stamped the sentiment from Spooktacular Bash stamp set, on Whisper White then using the Ornate Frames Dies cut it out using my Big Shot.  Layered Mango Melody on Basic Black cardstock then added the top layer of Monster Bash DSP.  

Thank you for joining me today for a Quick Card!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment