Monday, October 28, 2019

Coffin Treat box~

Hello Stampers!

I have a 3-D project to share with you today.  Using the precut and scored coffins Stampin' Up! has available in the Holiday catalog I created this adorable coffin in a snap!
I first embossed the lid with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
Then used Glue Dots to create the box. 

Additional Card stock used: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Pumpkin Orange ink

Ornate Frames Dies and Trio of Tags Dies were used to layer the sentiment from the Tags, Tags, Tags Photopolymer stamp set.
It's large enough to hold several small candy bars.
You can get this and all the other materials needed to create fun projects at my online store, just click the link on the right side of this page!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment