Monday, October 21, 2019

Halloween Series ~Scaredy Cats

Hello Stampers!
Here is my Halloween Series card~Scaredy Cats.
Have you ever stamped an image but then wanted to stamp it again the other direction?  Simple! Stamp the image on a clear block and then on your paper.  That is what I did with this card, stamping the cat twice.

Card stock used: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.

Additional materials: Ornate Frames dies, Tags, Big Shot, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Dimensionals.
Ink/color: Memento Black and colored the jack-o-lantern with Pumpkin orange and Daffodil Delight.
-Monster Bash Designer Series Paper
-The cute little Jack-o-lantern is from the Tags, Tags, Tags Stamp set and cut it out with the Tags Dies set then popped it up on a dimensional.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment