Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Happy Birthday~Inspiring Iris

Hello Stampers!
Happy Wednesday to you.  Hope today brings you lots of smiles and happiness!

I have a birthday card to share with you today. 

Inspiring Iris Photopolymer and Itty Bitty Greetings stamp sets.
Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, Rich Razzleberry


Ink: Purple Posy, Granny Apple Green, Black Memento Ink
Additional Materials Used: Stitched Nested Labels, layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, and 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots.


Don't forget to shop the Clearance Rack to pick up some super deals on great products!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment