Monday, October 14, 2019

Have a Wicked Good Time! Halloween series card~

Hello Stampers!
Here is my Halloween series card~Have a Wicked good time!
Card stock: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Whisper White.
Ink: Memento Black and Gorgeous Grape
Additional Materials used: Wicked Dies, Big Shot, Stitched Nested labels Dies, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Monster Bash DSP.

If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can now pick up your extra kits online! If you are not a current subscriber but would like to become one you can click the link on the right side of this page and it will take you to Paper Pumpkin!


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment