Friday, October 18, 2019

Rococo Rose Birthday Iris~

Hello Stampers!
Happy day to you!  It's Friday! 

Here is my project share for today. 
A Birthday card using the Inspiring Iris Photopolymer stamp set.
Card Base, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Rococo Rose.
Ink: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose
Additional materials used: Layering Oval Framelits, Corner Rounder punch, Country Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Hope you have a fun weekend creating!  Tomorrow is my PMS Night!  (Paper, Music and Stamps)!  If you are interested in joining my group, please contact me for more details or check it out on my online store under Events!  While there make sure you check out the clearance rack, you can always find a great buy on retiring products.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment