Friday, October 25, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~Happy Halloween

Hello Stampers!

I just loved the September Paper Pumpkin kit!  Did you get one too?  There are so many fun projects you can create with this set, (check out Pinterest!)
Here is my alternative idea.

Card base, Whisper White.

I simply cut open a box and layered it on a piece of Basic Black cut 1/4" larger.  The small tag used is from the kit.
First I attached the vellum circles and then skeletons with Liquid Tombo glue.

The kit was a huge hit for Paper Pumpkin!  
If you are a subscriber you can order refill kits online at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net !
Let me know if you have any questions.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment