Thursday, March 30, 2017

Spring Flower using the Window Box Thinlits

Hello Stampers!
I was going through my Framelits and Thinlits and I realized I have not used the beautiful Window Box Thinlits yet.  I love the top of the box design!
I used it to create this beautiful cut out in my Whisper White card stock.
To add the color behind it, I simply used Sponge Daubers and rubbed some Peakaboo Peach, Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum on a 3x3 piece of Thick Whisper White.
I popped it up on dimensionals and added a Pearl to the center.  Then I ask, what would a beautiful spring flower be without a butterfly on it?  I just had to add an Elegant Butterfly punched out in Flirty Flamingo.

So pretty!  I wasn't sure what I wanted to use this card as so I just left the sentiment off until I need it.  I am thinking, wedding, anniversary, encouragement...the list goes on!

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know!





*If you like my project please share so others can be inspired as well!  Click a link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment