Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams thinking of you~card in minutes

Hello Stampers!
Hope you are having a great, productive day.  I always feel well accomplished when I am able to get a lot done in a day!  When you create a project with a two-step stamp set, you can create a card in a snap!
Here is my card in minutes share for today!
Card Stock used: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy.

I used Emerald Envy ink to stamp the dragonflies from the Dragonfly Dreams photopolymer stamp set.
Next added a strip of Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper (from Sale-a-Bration which is now SOLD OUT!) with a thin strip of Emerald Envy card stock placed on the edge of Glimmer Paper.
Wrapped some Emerald Envy ribbon around the card and tied a knot.
For the final last touch to the dragonflies, I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels colored with a Bic Forest Green marker.

So, if you think you don't have TIME to create a card, it only takes 5 minutes or less to create a fun card with Two-Step stamps.

Thank you for joining me today!
 If you have any questions please let me know!





*If you like my project please share so others can be inspired as well!  Click a link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment