Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Fabulous Birthday Balloons

Hello Stampers!
So glad you could pop on over to my blog today, I have a fun Birthday card to share with you.
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer stamp set and Balloon Pop-up Thinlits Dies are what I used to create this project.
Card Stock, Party Animal DSP and Whisper White.
Balloon Bouquet punch was used to cut the Glimmer Paper.  I also popped it up on Dimensionals.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions please let me know.


1 comment:

  1. How cute Fabulous Birthday Balloons card!! I am in love with cool design and it is quite easy to make. I will just modify the design as I want to use it as my daughter’s first birthday invitation cards. The bash will be balloon and flowers themed so have booked one of the garden themed event venues in NYC.

    ReplyDelete