Monday, March 20, 2017

Avant-Garden, I love you~

Hello Stampers!

Good day to you!  Spring is coming, spring is coming!!  Most all of the snow has melted from our yard and around town, now all that is left is dirt and muk! Although spring seems to be filthy I am happy it's starting to get warmer.  We had our windows open this weekend and started our spring cleaning!  YAY!!
Here is my spring inspired project I wanted to share with you today.  I used the Avant-Garden and Delicate Details both Sale-a-Bration photopolymer stamp set along with Sealed with Love photopolymer stamp set to create this full of love springy card!
I had used the Sweetheart punch and heart from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits to create the layered look with the hearts.

Colors used: Rose Red, Mint Macaron, and Flirty Flamingo along with Whisper White.
I also added some Wink of Stella clear to the flowers to add a little sparkle which is hard to see in the picture.

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know!







*If you like my project please share so others can be inspired as well!  Click a link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment