Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Adorable Rocking Cradle

Hello Stampers!
I have an adorable baby rocker to share with you today.  I was going to make a video, but unfortunately I lost my voice and although it's coming back it's pretty squeaky so I didn't think you would want to listen to me squeak and squawk with the directions on how to create this adorable rocking cradle! ha-ha
I used the Subtles Collection DSP Stack for the paper, but you could also use regular card stock and stamp a design.
Materials you will need to create this project:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Stampin' Trimmer, Glue Dots and Fast Fuse, or adhesive or your choice.

Cut a 3x3" piece of DSP, one largest scalloped oval, two smallest scalloped ovals in card stock in your choice of colors I used So Saffron.
Score the large oval at one inch on each of the long sides and 3/4" on only one side of the narrow side of the oval.  Cut up the center score marks and fold like a box.
Next the square, score three sides at 3/4", cut the end score marks and fold them up like a box.
Attach the hood of the cradle with Glue Dots.  To make it rock attach the smallest scalloped ovals to the end, if desired stamp them.
You can fill them with any candy you desire!  I used pink tooling with Hershey's Kisses and Mint Patties for this tutorial.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you for joining me today!





**If you like my project and it inspires you please share it so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment