Friday, March 31, 2017

Marriage is a Journey~

Hello Stampers!
I should have called this the week of the wedding cards!  ha-ha I am having fun creating these cards.  I end up going through so many of them so I am glad I am going to have several on hand.
I used Flourishing Phrases stamp set and Flourish Thinlits to create this beautiful card.  I wish I had better lighting when I took this picture.  I used Pool Party and Basic Black card stock, the two together are beautiful.
I cut the circles out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and 2" circle punch.
I attached the delicate black flowers with the Fin-Tip Glue Pen.  I must say, I am so happy Stampin' Up! offers this adhesive!  Love it!!

If you have any questions please let me know!
Thank you for joining me today!
Have a great weekend.





*If you like my project please share so others can be inspired as well!  Click a link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment