Thursday, March 2, 2017

New Month...New Christmas Card Challenge to share!

Hello Stampers!
It's March!  I get to share my monthly Christmas Challenge project with you.
I used a stamp from STAMPENDOUS! and Stampin' Up!.  Used Gold Embossing powder with Versa Mark and heat set it.
I love the Gold Embossing powder, and how it makes the poinsettias pop!  I used Bic Markers to add color.  Then added Noel from the Christmas Pines stamp set, with Black StazOn ink.

Thank you for stopping by today, if you want more creative ideas, make sure to check out my Splitcoaststampers gallery too!  There are some projects on there that I have not shared on here.

**Don't forget this is the LAST month for the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  You can check out the catalog on the right side of this page and see the latest items added HERE!   Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day and fun month!





**If you like my projects and they inspire you, please share so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment