Monday, February 2, 2015

CUTE Valentine Puppy card!


Hi my crafty friends!
Here is a super cute little craft you can make for anyone who loves an adorable little puppy! 
Here is everything you'll need to make this puppy:
Punches: Sweet Heart, large oval, heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, and 1" circle punch, 1/4 circle punch.
Accessories
Card stock I used: Real Red- (one Sweet Heart punch, one small heart, and one Large Oval)
Very Vanilla- (One 2 to the largest heart Framelits)
Strawberry Slush- (2 1" circle punched out)
Basic Black-(2  1/4 circle punched out)
Blushing Bride-(largest heart Framelits, but the scalloped one.
Strawberry Slush Stampin' Write marker and White Gel Pen
2-Way Glue
Embossing folder (if you choose to emboss the ears)

First, using the Big Shot I cut out my card base with the largest heart after the scalloped one.  I left the point off the paper though so it can have a hinge.

Like this, it's kind of a cute butterfly shape!

Next, after I cute out my Very Vanilla heart Framelit, I embossed it using one of my dotted embossing folders.  Cut it in half and then glued them to the back of the card.



I then glued the two Strawberry Slush circles on the edge of the puppy face for cheeks and opened the card so I could trim and circles that over lapped.  To made the little tongue, I took the large Real Red oval cut it in half and I glued one to the inside, the other bit you can save for another puppy!

Finishing the face:  then you can glue the small Real Red heart on one side for a 'patch' then place a Basic Black 1/4 circle on top for an eye and place the other one across from it.  The Sweet Heart Real Red heart can be put right at the bottom of the card for his nose.  I added little 'freckles' with Strawberry Slush Stampin' Write markers, and white to the eyes and nose with the White Gel Pen.

That's it!  Isn't he cute!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Cheryl~

Don't forget Sale-a-Bration is going on!  For every $50.00 you spend you get to pick a fun FREE product from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  Head on over to my website to check it all out!  www.stardust.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment