Sunday, February 1, 2015

Special Sunday Share~Super Bowl!!


Hi my crafty friends!
Here is my Super Bowl project I wanted to share!  These are made with the Curvy Keepsake die!  They are sooo easy to make and fun! 
In the 1st picture my 2 year old son wanted to help so I let him glue on the 'laces'.  After we worked on that for what seems like forever and got more glue on the two of us then anything else I decided to use the White Gel Pen to draw on the laces.  That made it so much easier!   Good thing because my kids thought it would be fun to have friends come over and watch the game at our house.  So we got busy and made a whole lot more.  I filled them with Snickers mini bite size candy bars.
To make the white stripes I simply cut out crest shapes using the circle punch.  I chose Whisper White card stock, and I folded the paper over so they were exactly the same size on one side.
Then cut off any card stock that hung over.  
Hope you enjoy the game tonight!  I think the kids and I are going to be watching it for the commercials, at least my girls and I will be the boys/guys will be watching the game.  No matter what it will be fun to be all together with friends and family! 

Thanks for stopping by,
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment