Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stamp Club cards for February~Petal Potpourri, Work of Art ,Birthday card

Hi Stampers!
Man, this stomach bug that is taking over our town is really doing a great job!  (UCK!) My 2 year old son has had it since Saturday and I got it on Friday night, not fun!  I hope with each passing day it gets better! 

On another fun note...here are the cards I want to share with you today!  I made these with my Stamp Club for February our theme was Occasions.
I first made the "Hello Honey" flower card and LOVED it.  So I thought I would make all the In Colors for 2014-2016.  I didn't make a Mossy Meadow as a flower because I used it as the leaves. 

Card Recipe:
Stamp sets used: Work Of Art, Petal Potpourri (available in the Occasions Catalog! ) & And Many More
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, and Mossy Meadow
Ink: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, and Mossy Meadow.
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label punch and Word Window Punch.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~
www.stardust.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment