Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sweetheart basket!


Hi my crafty friends!
Here is a fun little heart basket I made.  I have seen patterns before for this but I wanted to make it a little bit different so after I played around with it awhile I came up with this.

 You can simply right click and save the picture to save my pattern.

It is really simple to make.  I first started making these for my kids, then I decided to make them for my son's day care providers, and THEN after my daughter seen them she started making them for her friends.  LOL 


I used Real Red, Strawberry Slush and  Raspberry Ripple (retired).

The stamp I used "A Sweet Tweet for You" is from the Hey, Valentine Stamp Set available in the Occasions catalog.  I simply stamped it and cut the picture in half.  Putting one side on the front and the other on the back. 

Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions please let me know!
Cheryl~



No comments:

Post a Comment