Monday, February 23, 2015

Perfect Candy Bar Box

Hi my crafty friends!
The project I am sharing with you today was a total accident.  LOL, I guess a true crafter should never say 'accident' but more like a work of art!  LOL  
I was making up little boxes of one size, (one that will share with you later) and got my numbers all mixed up and ended up making this little cutie instead. 

Box Recipe:
Card Stock size 8x8  (I used Pink Pirouette)
SCORE this at 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" and 7" turn and then score at 1" and 7"
CUT on the 1 inch score marks on the two ends.
FOLD all your score marks then use FAST FUSE on all the squares and fold up.

For the layers you will need  two 5 3/4" x 2 1/4", two 3/4" x5 3/4", and two 3/4" 2 1/4"  I used DSP Brights collection Rich Razzleberry.

Stamp Set: Petal Potpourri stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight. Then punched it out  with Flower Medallion Punch.  I made the leaves with the Build a Bird punch in Wild Wasabi.
I love the size of this box because a Hershey's candy bar fits perfectly inside!  You could give a couple of them in fact! 
If you have any questions please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment