Monday, March 27, 2017

"406" Bookmarker Project~

Hello Stampers!

Can you believe this is the LAST week of Sale-a-Bration!  Plus, they added new items, AGAIN to the list of what you can get for FREE!  Stampin' Up! really does want to spoil their customers!
I want to share what I have been working for a local group who supports our local school.  These are book markers that go on the back side of a cloth marker made by the FACS high school class.
I used all the 'orange' and 'black' I had in stock.   They are the colors of our school. I went through my Stampin' Up! Halloween DSP from years past and found some beautiful patterns to team up with Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango.
Here are 16 of them.  I used the Large Number Framelits to create the "406".

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know!






*If you like my project please share so others can be inspired as well!  Click a link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment