Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Dancing because God made YOU!

Hello Stampers!
Happy day to you, I hope it's going well for you.

Here is my project share for today, another fun Beautiful You creation.
Materials used;
Stamp Sets: Beautiful you and Flourishing Phrases Stamp set
Card Stock:  Tempting Turquoise from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Ink:  StazOn Black and Tempting Turquoise.
Accessories:  Brights Enamel Shapes, Wink of Stella in Clear, Snail adhesive and two-way glue
I really like how Wink of Stella will add a little shimmer but not too much. Pictures are always so dreadful on how they show off the beauty of the shimmer.  
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  If you have any questions please let me know.





**If you like my project and it inspires you please share it so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment