Friday, March 10, 2017

Hey Chick, it's PMS NIGHT!

Hello Stampers!

It's Friday, hooray!!  Plus, it is PMS FRIDAY!  I can't wait to get together with some new friends tonight for our Popcorn, Music and Stamping night!  I know I have several projects that I will be bringing to work on.  I was asked to make 300 wedding invitations and some fun book markers.  Busy, busy!!
Here is my project share for today.
I was going through my  Sale-A-Bration stamps and I had forgotten I had recieved this fun stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! These hens are such a hoot!
I used Stampin' Write markers and the New Colored Pencils to add color to these fun loving Chicks!
Materials used:
Card Stock: Whisper White and So Saffron
Stamp set: Hey, Chick (SAB)
Accessories: Gold ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (SAB), Dimensionals, Layering Oval Framelits, Stampin' Write markers, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie, Watercolor Pencils.So Saffron DSP from the Subtles Collections.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Hope you have a great weekend.






**If you like my project and it inspires you please share it so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment