Thursday, March 9, 2017

Avant Garden Thank you~SAB

Hello Stampers!
Good day to you.  Have you gotten bit by the spring bug yet?  It was here for a few days and then ol' man Winter blew it out again!  ha!

Here is my project share for today.
I really like the DSP Blooms and Bliss.  It is one of my favorite ones.  I teamed it up with the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Avant Garden (ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 31ST!)
I fussy cut out the second flower stamped on Whisper White and popped it up on a Dimensional.  The card base is the beautiful Rich Razzleberry, stem, Mint Macaron, (another item retiring).

If you have any questions about this or other projects please let me know!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!







**If you like my project and it inspires you please share it so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment