Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Celebrate YOU with Sale-a-bration Glimmer Paper

Hello Stampers!
I have to say, I am totally loving this FREE Glimmer Paper!  If you have been thinking of putting in an order and not sure what you really want.  This Glimmer paper is so much fun!  It adds fun sparkle to your project.
I used the stamp set: Birthday Blast and teamed it up with the matching Edgelits, Star Blast.
On these cards I used Emerald Envy and Sweet Sugarplum with the matching Glimmer Paper.
The DSP is Party Animal and to make it match up I used a pencil top and inked it up to add some Sweet Sugarplum so it matches better.  I think it worked out perfectly.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions please let me know.




**If you like my project and it inspires you please share it so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment