Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Double Take at LOVE~

Hello my crafty friends!
I have a fun Valentine card to share with you today.
The Double Take photopolymer stamp set is such a neat stamp set to use to create cool shading! You can stamp your image and add a great layered look with a simple second stamp!
For this project:
Card Stock: Real Red, Pink Pirouette and cut rectangles from Sending Love DSP stack
Ink: Real Red, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Sealed with Love, and Double Take
Accessories: Love Notes Framelits Dies, Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive,
This is also a great layout to use up all those scraps you hate to throw away!

Hope you have a sweet St. Valentine's Day!
To sweeten the day a little bit more I am offering FREE shipping on any size order.  Offer good ONLY on Valentine's day until midnight Mountain Standard time.  Call or email me your list and I will get it put in for you, plus remember any order over $50.00 will earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.

Thank you for stopping by!





**If you like my creations and they inspire you please share my projects so they can inspire others!  

No comments:

Post a Comment