Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Wishing you a Brighter day~

Hello my crafty friends!
TODAY IS THE DAY!  Stampin' up is offering NEW Sale-a-Bration items, can you believe it?  Make sure to head on over to my website and look at the new products, they are awesome!  You are going to love the new Glimmer Paper!

Here is my project share for today.
I just can't get enough of this lovely stamp set, Beautiful You!
I used the Blender Pens with the Watercolor Pencils to add a soft color to the images.  Along with the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits, I used the flower thinlits and cut out Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.


Thank you for joining me today, hope you have a STAMPIN' great day!





**If you like my creations and they inspire you please share my projects so they can inspire others!  

No comments:

Post a Comment