Friday, February 3, 2017

Valentine Treat Box using the Curvey Keepsake Die

Hello Stampers!
It's Friday and I have a fun 3-D project to share!
The Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits make creating a cute little Valentine treat holder super simple!
I cut a tag from the Curvey Keepsake Box Thinlits set to attach an adorable mini envelope cut from the Love Notes Framelits Dies.

Materials used:
Card Stock: Flirty Flamingo, Rose Red, Whisper White
Photopolymer Stamp Sets:  Bloomin' Love and Sealed with Love
Ink: Rose Red, Flirty Flamingo, Black StazOn
Accessories: Fast Fuse, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Glue Dots

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope this project has inspired you to get creative!  Feel free to share my projects on Pinterest and Social Media with your friends and family!
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment