Thursday, February 9, 2017

You're my Bloomin' Valentine~

Hello my crafty friends!
Have you started creating your Valentine's yet?  Like I told my class this past weekend, you can give a Valentine to anyone, not just your sweetheart!  It's such a wonderful joy to watch the smiles you can create by sending a card.
Here is my project share for today.  I love the rich colors of the Real Red and Basic Black.
I added some cut flowers in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to really make the colors pop!
Materials used:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Versa Mark
Stamp set:  Bloomin' Love,
Accessories:Bloomin Heart Thinlits, big Shot, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment