Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy Birthday with Dragon Fly Dreams

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!  Another week has come and gone, I can not believe how fast this month has gone by!
Here is my project share for today.  I just can't get enough of this Bundle! Dragonfly Dreams~
I cut the framelits in Rich Razzleberry attached them on top of a 1x4 1/4 piece of Cupcakes & Carousels DSP stack and a half piece of Lace Doily with a few loops of Silver thread.
I like how the Bermuda Bay stamped on Bermuda bay, shows up so nice.
Don't forget to check out the new Sale-a-Bration items, plus, for every $50.00 you spend you will earn a mark off of my Free Stamps Form!

Hope you have a nice weekend, happy Stampin'!


Thank you for joining me today!





**If you like my projects and they inspire you please share so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment