Friday, February 17, 2017

Dragonfly Speckled Dreams

Hello Stampers;
Welcome to try a new technique Friday!
The technique we are going to try today is Color Block Stamping.
There are so many great sets of stamps in the Occasions catalog sometimes it's hard to decide which ones to play with!  But this set was the winner for today.
Stamp Sets used: Speckles from Gorgeous Grunge and Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer stamp set.
To do the Color Block Stamping, I used Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron Stampin' Write markers and colored right on the "H" Clear block.  Using the Stampin' Spritzer filled with water spritz the block and stamp it on paper.  I used Whisper White layered on Basic Black and Pear Pizzazz

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions please let me know.





**If you like my project and it inspires you, please share so other can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment