Friday, February 10, 2017

Valentine Water Color Card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!  I have a quick and easy technique to share with you today.
Before I heat embossed the sentiment in White Embossing powder, I took the Gorgeous Grunge and lightly stamped Real Red all over the Whisper White card stock. Then using the swish from the Sealed with Love Photopolymer stamp set I stamped it in Real Red and quickly took the Aqua Pen and swished it over the freshly stamped image.  It was so easy to create a fun water color image!
I cut out one arrow from Silver Glimmer Paper two pop out hearts in Real Red and a piece in Sending Love DSP Stack and a Whisper White lined heart with the Love Notes Framelits dies and Big Shot.  I layered all of them on top of each other.  It's a great way to add dimension to your card!  I took the Confetti Hearts Border Punch and punched some Real Red and Silver Glimmer Paper to add some pretty hearts to the card.

LOVE this card!
If you love this project please share so others can be inspired as well!

Thank you for joining me today, if you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment