Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy birthday gorgeous!

Hello stampers!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  It was a super crazy busy one for me and my family.  We went to my folk's for my mom's 77th birthday. What a wonderful weekend for family and sharing fun memories.
I always picture my mom full of life and carefree, so I picked this image from Beautiful You to create her card.
I am uploading this from my phone, this is a new tactic for me! I am not sure how it will turn out.

EEEK!!!  Tomorrow, February 21st Stampin' Up will be adding some NEW items to the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  That means you will have three NEW choices to pick from for every $50 spent!  Click HERE! to check out the items

Thank you for stopping by!





**If you like my creations and they inspire you please share my projects so they can inspire others!  

No comments:

Post a Comment