Tuesday, February 7, 2017

BEST. GUY. EVER. Valentine Card~

Hello my crafty friends!
I have a fun Valentine share for you today! Have you checked out the oh so awesome Build It Framelits dies?  If you have not, you might want to!
This fun card was created using the die from the Build It Framelits and the heart is from the Love Notes framelits.  Sentiment is from Suite Sentiments stamp set.
The background is created with the new Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder!
Don't you just love the little 'nut' from the Urban Underground Embellishments?

Thank you for joining me today!  Does this project inspire you?  If it does please share it so it can inspire someone new!
Contact me today with your questions about placing an order or attending one of my classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment