Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hugs and Kisses~

Hello Stampers!
I have a fun project to share with you today.  To create this project several new items were used from the Occasions Catalog.  It's fun to mix and match products to get a fun new look!
Items Used:
Stamp set: Sealed with Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Falling in Love DSP
Accessories: Copper Foil Paper, Delightful Dijon Stripped Ribbon, Classic Label Punch, Window Box Thinlits Dies, Love Notes Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Snail adhesive and Dimensionals.
I like the fact that I can use a Valentine stamp set for other than a Valentine project.

If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you for joining me today!





**If you like my projects and they inspire you please share so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment