Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Wish for Hope~

Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you.  Here is my project share for today.

I have a nice simple layer of 5 1/4 x 4" Crumb Cake on a Mossy Meadow A-2 card base.

Stamp set used: Dandelion Wishes stamped in Soft Suede and sentiment in Mossy meadow.


DSP Dandy Garden 6x6 paper cut at 3" x 5".
Using Stitched So Sweetly Dies I cut the largest rectangle in Whisper White.  Popped it up with Dimensionals. 

Can't forget the envelope! 

Head over to my online store at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net to see the GIANT display of this amazing sale!  Time to grab all those wonderful products you have been thinking about purchasing!  Or you can click  HERE
to see a pdf file.

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment