Friday, December 4, 2020

Hello Dandy Garden ~

 Hello Stampers!

I have a beautiful set to share with you today!  It's part of the Dandy Garden Suite, Garden Wishes bundle.  
PLUS, I am showing off the new Bending Brushes.  It's not a sponge (even if it looks like it) but it's a bunch of super soft bristles. 


The card base is from the Dandy Garden Memories and More Cards & Envelopes.


See what I mean, it looks like a sponge!


I used the Bending Brushes with Daffodil Delight first then added a little but of Mango Melody around the edge.  Stitched Shapes dies cut in the largest oval shapes.   


Card Stock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive.


I like the envelopes that come with this set, they already have cute dandelions on the outside!  

 Tuesday starts a HUGE sale!  The Giant Year End Closeout sale!!  You can see what is on the list HERE! You will see all the great products!


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment