Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Last minute Christmas Poinsettia cards

Hello Stampers!

So, are you like me and realize you STILL need more Christmas cards?  I brought out the Poinsettia Petals Bundle to create some pretty cards.


Poinsettia Place DSP creates a beautiful backdrop for these cards.


-Cardstock: Crumb Cake with Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Shaded Spruce. 
Ink: Shaded Spruce. 



-Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Shaded Spruce, 
-Brushed Metallic Cardstock

-Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, and Garden Green.                                              -Stitched Shapes Dies                                                                                           -Ink: Garden Green    

    Hope these give you an inspiration to create some last minute cards of your own!                 


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment