Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year's EVE!! Seaside Seashell Birthday card~

Hello Stampers!

Happy New Year's EVE!!  I don't know about you, but I am so thankful this year is over!  I pray that 2021 is better than 2020!  

So, the new Occasions PLUS Sale-a-Bration catalogs goes LIVE in January!  If you ordered from me in 2020 and you have NOT recieved your FREE catalog yet, please let me know!  I order them back in November but with everything that goes on in the shipping world it could have been lost! 

Here's my project share for today.


You are going to LOVE this beautiful Suite!  Friends are like Seashells, Seashells 3D Embossing folder and Seaside Seashell Dies!  Part of the Sand & Sea Suite.  


Card Stock: Petal Pink, small piece of Whisper White (remember soon it will no longer be available to order we will go to the new Basic White!)

Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper was used as a layer over the Petal Pink cardstock.


Pearlescent Specialty paper is such a beautiful shiny paper!  I used Sponge Daubers to lightly add color to the sea scene. It is so much prettier than the image shows!  

Ink: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry and Petal Pink.

If you need a catalog, make sure you contact me today!  Be looking for the link on the right side of this page OR you can go to my online store HERE!





Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment