Thursday, December 17, 2020

Dandelion Wishes~Block D Background Technique

  Hello Stampers!

I have a Dandelion Wishes project to share with you today.  


I needed to create a card for a friend who needed a little pick-me-up so I grabbed this fun stamp set. 

I used the "D" clear block and stamped it right on the stamp pad of Balmy Blue then stamped it on on a Whisper White background.  

Using Memento Black stamped the image and sentiment. 


Card base: Misty Moonlight with a layer of Basic Gray.

Basic Jewels colored with light Pacific Point Stampin' Blends. 


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment